How do I contact you?

Send an email to Putting “GCD” in the subject line will help to ensure that the spam gremlins don’t get it. [Let’s replace this language with a link to a contact specifically form for GCD.]

You may leave a message at 212-254-0279, extension 10. But emails are quicker and more efficient. Furthermore, we need an email record of your request in order to forward it to the appropriate GO-CAs. Never send anything to the office by snail mail, as our GO-CAS are located all over the country and it will take considerable time for documents to get to the person who is working with you.

When you start working with a GO-CA on a grievance or a contract advisement, the two of you can determine whether you prefer to use email, phone, or both.

Category: GCD

← How do I contact you?