The National Writers Union is launching a monthly online contest for our dues-paying members.
This month we’re asking for your help to create a new NWU slogan.
NWU Slogan Contest Rules:
1. Take the next few weeks to compose your best slogan for the NWU’s New York Chapter.
2. You may get outside help from relatives, friends, and pets.
3. Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Final date of acceptance for entries is 11:59 PM ET on January 24, 2018.
5. Only NWU dues-paying members can participate in this contest. If you’re not a member yet, you can join online.
6. All contest entries will be entered onto a voting sheet and the NWU New York Steering Committee will vote for the winners.
7. Members of the NWU New York Steering Committee are not eligible to win any prizes from this contest.
And the prizes are …
First Prize: The winning slogan (with the winner’s name) will appear on all NWU NY Chapter event flyers starting in March 2018. This slogan will also be recommended to the NWU’s national leaders for possible adoption in time of the 2018 Delegates Assembly.
Second Prize: One-month subscription to the Writers Market.
Third Prize: Various NWU New York Chapter leaders will post positive reviews about your work on your Amazon page, website, or social media platforms.
Good Luck! We look forward to reading the slogans you submit.